Plan cancellation and auto-renewal reactivation are not available on the mobile app, but you can always access the web platform using your mobile browser through this link.
Deactivating auto-renewal or subscription cancellation
To deactivate the auto-renewal
Note: Deactivating the auto-renewal means cancellation of your subscription. Once you've canceled your subscription you will still be able to use and enjoy all the benefits of the plan until the end of the current billing period.
1. Click the user icon on the upper right corner Menu then select Subscription & Billing
2. Click on the Cancel My Subscription button and answer the quick cancellation survey
3. You will then be redirected to the Billing page to finalize your cancellation. Just click on the Cancel Plan button to continue.
Once confirmed, you will see that the status of your subscription is Canceled. This means that your subscription will be automatically canceled at the end of your billing period and your account will be automatically switched to the Free Plan.
To reactivate the auto-renewal
A. Through the Plans & Pricing page
1. Click the Renew button under your current plan.
2. Then, on the Subscription & Billing page, click the Renew Plan button to confirm
B. Through the Subscription & Billing page - just click the Change Plan button and you will be directed to the Plans & Pricing page where you need to do the steps above.