If you have not done so already, you will likely find answers to your questions and uncertainties regarding our analysis by viewing our Analysis Model, which we make available to the public. It explains in detail exactly how we analyze every company on Simply Wall St.
If you still have any questions, issues or feedback regarding the Simply Wall St company analysis, we find it really helpful if you can be as specific as possible. This is why we integrated this feedback system directly into the Simply Wall St platform!
How to Provide Feedback
1) Go to a specific company on Simply Wall St
If you originally had confusion about a specific part of our analysis or a chart/visual, head to that company directly on the Simply Wall St platform.
2) Select the visual you have feedback on
3) Click the feedback icon on the top right of the visual
All Simply Wall St visuals/charts have this feedback icon.
4) Select the type of feedback you would like to give
Clicking the feedback icon will open a modal and give you a some different types of feedback options:
- Did you not understand this analysis?
- Do you think this analysis is incorrect?
- Do you disagree with this analysis?
- Do you have an idea or suggestion for how we can improve this analysis?
Select that which applies to you and submit your feedback!