To change login method
Changing the login method is only applicable if your account was created through Social Accounts (e.g Facebook or Google) and the process is quite straightforward.
1. To do this, please log into your account using the social sign-on (Google/Facebook) associated with your account.
2. Click the user icon on the upper right corner of the platform and select Profile.
3. Look for and click on the Convert to email login button.
4. Input a new login password at the bottom of the screen and save. Please make sure to use a password with at least 8 alphanumeric characters.
You can then use the new login method (labeled as "Continue with Email") the next time you login to the platform.
To change email address
1. Just simply override the existing email address by erasing it then adding the new email address that you want to use.
Note: You cannot use emails linked to other accounts.
2. Click on the Update Details button to save changes.
If you have forgotten your password, please follow the instructions on this guide to reset password.