Follow these steps to reset your password if your account uses an email login. If you created your account using Google or Facebook, then this process will send a link to access your account. When you log in with Google or Facebook you have no password with Simply Wall St, but you can convert the account to an email account with a password by following these instructions.
Step 1: Generate the password reset/ one-time login email
- Go to https://simplywall.st/account-recovery
- Enter the email address associated with your account then click Continue button.
- Go to your Inbox and check for the email, you may need to look in ‘Updates’, ‘Spam’ or ‘Clutter’. The email has the subject “Reset your Simply Wall St Password” and is from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The link will expire after 2 hours so you will need to reset a new one if this is the case.
Step 2: Set a new password
From the password reset email, you will be redirected to your user Profile on the platform.
- Enter your desired New Password
- Click Update Password to save
Note: you can only set a new password if you’ve logged in using your email. If you logged in using Google or Facebook you’d need to convert your account by following these instructions.