This article is for users with an existing paid subscription. If you are on the Free Plan or still on a trial period, you may refer to this article on How to Upgrade your Account
Updating your existing plan to another paid plan will take effect immediately after confirming the upgrade/downgrade. Please note that modifying your subscription cannot be done on the mobile app, you need to access the web platform using your computer or mobile browser through this link.
To upgrade or downgrade your existing plan to the Premium or Unlimited plan, follow the instructions below:
1. Access the Subscription & Billing section in the upper right corner Menu of your account
2. Click the Change Plan button
3. Choose your preferred plan
4. Confirm your new plan
- If you are upgrading to a higher plan, the system will calculate the amount you will be paying based on the new plan's price and the prorated credit from your current plan. You will see the calculation if you click the View Details link right below the Amount due today section.
- If you are downgrading to a lower plan, you will be receiving a prorated credit based on the price of your chosen plan and the remaining period of your current plan. You will see the calculation if you click the View Details link right below the Amount due today section. The credit balance will be applied to your next subscription renewal or if you will upgrade your account again to a higher plan.