Before you continue reading:
- This article applies only for the new portfolio tool
- Applicable only to manually created portfolios. You cannot add/remove stocks or edit number of shares for a linked portfolio.
Adding or removing stocks and editing number of shares or the average price can all be done in one place - using the Edit button in the Holdings section of your portfolio
Adding more stocks
- Open your portfolio
- Look for and click on the Edit button found in the Holdings section of your portfolio
- In the editing modal, click on the + Holding button found on the lower left corner.
- Search your stock by typing the ticker or company name. Then select from the search result accordingly. You can search and add multiple stocks before proceeding to the next step.
- Once you have added your stocks, just simply click on the Add button found on the lower right corner of the modal.
- Input the No. of Shares and the Average Price. The system will automatically save your input and you can simply click on the Done button to close the modal.
Removing Stocks or Editing Number of Shares
- Similar to the first step of adding a stock, you will have to click on the Edit button found in the Holdings section of your portfolio.
- To remove or delete a stock, just click on the 3 dots at the right end of the stock you'd wish to remove then click Delete button.
- To edit number of shares or average price, just simply click on the table then type to input the new value. The system will automatically save your input and you can simply click on the Done button to close the modal.