Here are the simple steps to start manually creating a portfolio:
1. Make sure to be logged in first to your Simply Wall St Account
2. Proceed to the Portfolios tab and you should be able to see the option to either link or create a manual portfolio.
3. Select the Track your holdings manually by clicking on the + Create Portfolio button.
4. Search your stock by typing the ticker or company name. Then select from the search result accordingly. You can search and add multiple stocks before proceeding to the next step.
5.Once you have added your stocks, just simply click on the Add button found on the lower right corner of the modal.
6. Input the No. of Shares and the Average Price. The system will automatically save your input and you can simply click on the Done button to close the modal.