Company Analysis Report
Information on how Simply Wall St analyzes stocks including valuation and other financial data.
- How financial data are collected?
- How often is the data updated?
- What is Trailing Twelve Month Data and why is it used?
- Why is the PE and PEG ratio on Simply Wall St platform different to other sites?
- Where does Simply Wall St source its financial data?
- Which brokers/analysts provide future estimates for companies on Simply Wall St?
- How do you calculate your growth rates
- Missing company reports or tickers
- Ownership breakdown and Insider trading transactions
- Inconsistent Intrinsic Value for the same company across multiple listings
- How often is the data on the platform updated?
- How do you compare two or more stocks