Company Analysis Report
Information on how Simply Wall St analyzes stocks including valuation and other financial data.
- Understanding the Valuation section in the company report
- How and why do we select a “Preferred Multiple” for a stock?
- How and why do we compare a stock to its peers?
- How and why do we compare a stock to its industry?
- How is fair value calculated?
- Why did the fair value change on a company?
- How do you calculate your growth rates
- Missing company reports or tickers
- Ownership breakdown and Insider trading transactions
- Inconsistent Intrinsic Value for the same company across multiple listings
- How often is the data on the platform updated?
- Why can’t I find my stock or ETF on the Simply Wall St Platform?